20 Plus Actions Manage Products in Backend
Whether managing a wide range of products makes you- magento store owners tired? If your answer is “yes”, then 20+Actions Manage Products in Back end extension will help you out effectively. This useful extension with 20 new product management actions probably simplifies your product management process. With this extension, admin can make changes in a large scale instead of taking similar actions to change each product.
Therefore, it is advisable that you-store owner get this new set of effective product management actions to save your managing time.
– It is easy to config this extension.
– Every action can be carried out for multiple products.
20 new product management actions is divided into four groups which are Category actions, Attribute actions, Price actions and Relate, up sells and cross sells actions.
– Category actions includes three actions namely assign, delete or replace category
+ Assign category: admin can easily assign suitable categories for multiple products.
+ Delete category: admin can delete multiple products from any categories.
+ Replace category: admin can remove products from their original categories then assign them to other categories in bulk with ease.
– Attribute actions let admin change attribute set, copy attribute or custom options, as well as copy or delete product images.
+ Change attribute set: if store owners enter wrong product attributes for a number of products, they can change the situation quickly.
+ Copy attribute/custom options: when store owners have to add attributes or custom options for a large number of products, they only need to copy attribute/ custom options to any other products.
+ Copy/delete product image: these actions allow store owners to copy product image to any products, or delete multiple product images.
– Price actions contain six actions which are update cost, update price, update special price, modify special price using price, modify price using cost, modify special price using cost.
+ Update price action/update special action: admin can increase/decrease prices/special prices by flat amount or percentage for many products at the same time.
+ Update cost action: admin can change product costs in bulk.
+ Modify price/special prices using cost: admin can change price for many products at the same time based on costs.
+ Modify price using price: admin can change price for multiple products based on their normal prices.
– Relate, up sells & cross sells actions with six actions namely Set/Delete Relation, Up-sells or Cross-sells allow admin to populate related, cross sell or up sell products quickly.