Total Survey – Responsive WordPress Survey Plugin
TotalSurvey WordPress Survey Plugin
TotalSurvey is a powerful WordPress Survey Plugin that lets you conduct effective surveys
that generate valuable and actionable insights.
Are you running a poll?
Are you running a contest?
The knowledge base covers every aspect of
TotalSurvey functionality and provides step-by-step tutorials and guides to start with TotalSurvey in
Customer support is our most important priority. That’s why
of reviews are about support quality. We take this responsibility very seriously.
Hear what our customers are saying.
- Unlimited surveys
- Unlimited entries
- Unlimited content & fields blocks
- Duplicate survey
- Reset survey
- Import survey
- Export survey
- Intuitive browser
- Keyboard shortcuts to navigate through the entries
- Filter entries
- Export entries
- Delete entry
- Print entry
- Entry entry
- Reset entries
- Custom welcome & thank you message
- Require authentication
- Limit how many entries a user can submit by session, IP, and per user
- Control the start or the end date of the survey
- Redirect survey-takers to a specific URL
- Allow survey takers to see and print their entry
- Skip logic (jump logic) based on answers
- Duplicate survey section
- Reorder survey section
- Content blocks: Title, image, spacer, embed, HTML
- Fields blocks: Text, choices, multi-choices, scale, dropdown, text area, number, date, Likert, file, rating,
- Colors controls
- Elements size controls
- Spacing between elements’ size controls
- Roundness controls
- Custom CSS
- HTTP REST API
- Survey & entry permalink
- PHP Code
- Popup (Modal) with the ability to control what pages should appear and the position of the prompt and close
- Conditional logic
- Send an email to the survey taker
- Redirect to a specific URL (always or based on a set of conditions)
- Execute WebHook
- Execute WordPress hook
Insights & Reports
- Insights per section
- Export insights
- Filter insights
- Publish insights
- Interactive charts
- A recurring report in different intervals: daily, weekly, monthly, with the ability to customize the content
the report (survey sections to be included)
- Instant report generation with the ability to send it by email.
Score & Grades
- Scoring logic per section and question
- Customizable grades: label, color, range, content
- Points auto calculation
- Rich grade message (blocks-based editor)
- Grade and score are displayed within the entries list for a better overview.
- Filter entries based on the score
Translations & Internationalization
- Built-in translation editor: offer your survey in multiple languages, easy
- Ability to filter texts by section-level and block-level
- RTL support
- TotalSurvey is available in English, Arabic, and French. We are adding and updating language files
- The user’s language is stored within the entry information
- Privacy-enhancement options: Hash IP Addresses, Hash User Agents, Honor Do-Not-Track
- Interface text customization: Change buttons, validation messages, and more.
- Add the ability to import/export surveys.
- Update the interface to honor the user’s capabilities.
- Improved scoring & grading: now you can craft a custom message for each grade using the blocks-based
- Update the underlying framework to the latest version.
- Add the ability to redirect the user based on the answers (Workflow extension).
- Fix a bug where multi-line paragraphs were not handled correctly.
- Fix a bug where the text field on the sidebar wasn’t applying changes as expected.
- Fix a bug where the wipe data task wasn’t triggered correctly.
- Fix a bug where workflow conditions were not working as expected.
- Fix a bug in the blocks’ composition.
- Reports: Now, administrators can set up and receive a recurring or instant report (daily,
weekly, and monthly) of their surveys via email.
- Translations editor: You can now translate your survey into multiple languages without a
- Placeholders: Now, you can use fields’ values inside other blocks (such as paragraphs or the question
offer a more customized survey experience.
- Redirection: Now, you can redirect users to a specific URL after submitting their entry.
- Limitations: Limitations were grouped under one extension called “Limitations pack” for simplicity.
- View/print entry: Now, users can visualize their entry, share it, and print it via a dedicated entry
- Improvement: You can now duplicate a section (Keyboard shortcut: Ctrl/Command + V).
- Fix a bug where date validation fails when used with other validation rules.
- Update the underlying framework to the latest version.
- Fix a bug in the insights aggregation process.
- Improve the rating display in the insights section (Thanks, Martin!).
- Add the ability to include obsolete entries in insights.
- Update the list of translatable expressions.
- Update translations.
- Fix a bug where customizing the “Thank you” message causes a fatal error.
- Fix a bug where conditions weren’t working as expected.
- Add the possibility to set the time when enabling the date limitation option.
- Fix a bug in the product activation mechanism.
- Fix a bug in the Insights add-on where insights weren’t generated for some fields.
- Fix a bug in request routing and permalinks handling mechanism.
- Improvements in RTL support.
- Add new expressions to the translation panel.
- New feature: content blocks (paragraph, title, image, embed, etc…).
- Restructured internals and improved code quality.
- Update the foundation framework to the latest version.
- Update the activation panel to reflect the installation of the add-ons.
- Experimental: RTL support.
- Introduce new actions and filters.
- Improve survey editing experience.
- Fix a bug where URLs throw 404 errors.
- Add product activation.
- Add duplicate survey functionality.
- Introduce a new add-on: Scoring and grading.
- Introduce a new add-on: Entry limitation (Via cookies, IP, and membership).
- Update foundation framework.
- Fix onboarding texts and visuals.
- Add validation errors to the expressions panel.
- Fix minor bugs in validation rules.
- Onboarding: The brand-new onboarding experience to get you familiarized with TotalSurvey.
- Introduce a new add-on: Workflow builder.
- Introduce a new add-on: Survey Insights.
- Introduce a Gutenberg block for easy integration.
- Introduce a widget for easy integration with page builders such as Elementor, SiteOrigin, WPBakery Composer,
- Improve front-end behaviors such as scrolling behavior.
- Improve compatibility with optimization and cache plugins.
- Reduce HTTP requests by embedding the style with the HTML.
- Fix a UI glitch when the menu is extended.
- Adding to the ability to have line breaks in questions.
- New translations: French, Arabic
- Introduce the presets manager.
- Improve front-end user experience.
- Improve stability.
- New hooks added.
- Introduce a new add-on: Fields pack.
- Introduce a new add-on: Date Limitation.
- Introduce a new add-on: Popup.
- First release.
43745897-Total Survey – Responsive WordPress Survey Plugin.zip
MEGA.NZ ZIPPYSHARE MEDIAFIRE GOOGLE DRIVE USERSCLOUD SENDSPACE SOLIDFILES DROPBOX UPLOADED MIRRORCREATOR RAPIDGATOR ANONFILE
عمل رائع شكرا
thank you very much for the share
Great Man 🙂
Спасибо, мой друг, это действительно работает
Bien merci !